Wednesday, 2 March 2011

AVFM

I have just listened to history being made: the pilot broadcast of Paul Elam's A Voice For Men radio show, the world's first weekly radio show devoted to men's rights & men's issues in general. Obviously, it's very, very early days, so I don't know where it's going to go but it feels like something quite momentous. I realized, listening to the phone-ins, that this is the first time I'd ever heard two peoples voices talking about any of this stuff. Up until now it has been books & the internet, individuals posting blogs & youtube videos. This is the very first open, communal statement & dialogue addressing this culture of misandry. It's a big thing. Like I say, the sound of history being made.

A Voice For Men can be heard every tuesday at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/avoiceformen

No comments:

Post a Comment